We would like to inform you that the Royal Decree of the Spanish Government imposes the closure of all hotels and camping resorts by force majeure. Tamarit Beach Resort therefore will remain closed until the 19th of June.
The safety and health of our guests and employees is a top priority for Tamarit Beach Resort.
We are monitoring the evolution of the health situation in the different countries of Europe and constantly communicating with the local government authorities in order to be able to transmit in full transparency all the necessary information.
Tamarit Beach Resort is working together with the administrative authorities and health agencies to establish needed protocols so that you can enjoy your holidays in total safety and peace of mind!
All bookings that have been affected by the Covid-19 due to the delayed opening date will be offered alternative dates with 15% discount for season 2020 or 2021, or refunded 100% of the total amount paid.
You don’t have to miss out on your holiday! BOOK HERE with a peace of mind.
We know that the plans, now more than ever before, may change and for this reason we would like to offer a maximum flexibility when making your reservation with our new cancellation policy, which you can consult by clicking HERE.
Furthermore, we would like to offer our guests the possibility to stay for a shorter period allowing stays of minimum 4 nights during the months of June and July.